Rather than have one challenge, this day is broken into a number of smaller challenges for the team to experience.
After a brief introduction from our expert chefs, teams working in groups, couples or alone will battle it out head to head in a number of different culinary tasks.
Skill, patience, quick thinking, common sense, competitiveness, team work – all of these will be required for this event.
Examples of the challenges the teams may encounter are:
- Stack them high – make the largest stack of pancakes
- Flop or not Souffle – make a soufflé from scratch that actually rises
- Make perfect chips – make a stack of perfect chips and present as the Pomme Neuf Bridge
- Plaited loaf of bread – make a plaited loaf of bread
- Exotic ice creams – Make the most exotic flavoured ice cream with a range of ingredients
- Chocolate runouts – watch our chefs pipe the perfect chocolate runouts and then its your turn to pipe the best run out.
- Spaghetti Junction – the challenge is to make a bridge out of spaghetti that will support a toy tractor.
- Novelty cake – work with our chefs to make and decorate the most novelty cake possible.
- Largest chocolate éclair – work as a group to cook the largest chocolate éclair.